Friday, November 19, 2010

Lousy Reality!

So, Capital One briefly restricted my credit card earlier. I called them, found out they thought my recent purchases were "suspicious" in nature, and got the card reactivated. No big deal, other than the fact that I'm going to have to wing it another night at Pizza Hut without GPS.

I got terribly lost last night, but I'm usually pretty good with directions. This won't happen again. Hopefully... but just like Link would, I'm going to keep going even though the path is frustrating and hard. He's a helluva role model, no?

Related to this post, I tried to get the Zelda: The Wind Waker on ebay. I scored a good deal for 9 bucks with shipping. Hopefully that went through before Capital One decided to restrict everything. Otherwise, Imma have to wrangle me down an ebay seller! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment