Thursday, October 7, 2010

Majora's Mask: The Solution?

I think most of the Zelda fans from Alttp and before realize the difficulty of these games has dramatically decreased. Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, and the Wind Waker, all pale in comparison to the challenges present in LoZ, AoL, and Alttp.

As the title suggests, I think that Majora's Mask offers a solution to this little problem. The dungeons are pretty easy, but the time limits of this game make several of the sidequests near impossible.

I've played this title off an on for a few years now, but it wasn't until yesterday that I decided to attempt to get the fairies in the Stone Tower Temple. Thankfully, I opted to play the Inverted Song of Time at 6:30 AM (game time), because I needed almost all of that time to find those fairies. It was about 11 o'clock on the third day before I found them all. That's pretty impressive, as I've strolled through that dungeon numerous times.

If Nintendo refuses to make the enemies cause more damage (which they should), perhaps they might bring back Majora's Mask's time limit concept. Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment