Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sleep Deprived Reflections

Allergies+asthma has kept me up yet again. That's fine. When I'm like this, I'm closer to that spark of life, if ya know what I mean. I can think more clearly after I've been awake 20+ hours than I can while wide awake. Weird, no?

I often wish I could simply keep my mouth shut at the pertinent times. I often end up starting arguments over trivial points, then regretting it one second later. It's not a big deal if I make an apologetic exit, but it's something I could do without.

In my experience, almost everyone is on a quest for power. Of course, I'm included in that almost. It's something that I regret and try to refrain from, but it's often next to impossible to avoid stroking that ego.

Speaking of quests, I logged onto dsl for the first time in a while. I may play a little and perhaps even revive one of my characters, but I don't have it in me to spend all of my spare time there anymore. It felt good to play it without being addicted.

You know what's cool? Numerology. A lot of people who accept astrology reject numerology on the grounds of it's either A)inaccurate or B)a math game. I'll agree with A, but I think that the system could show results comparable to astrology if the underlying assignments were right. Perhaps the values of the numbers are off. It's just one of my ideas that are loosely based within reality. If I had infinite time, I'd do an in depth study of the numerical values within religions and assign 1-9, 11, and 23, the appropriate symbols. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment