Monday, January 3, 2011

Fun Story!

I had the strangest dream last night. I was in this unusual building. The building was two or three stories above ground, and it had a very long hall. I was talking with this guy about how "the aliens were coming", and how we had to gun 'em down. I told him not to worry as I had a machine gun with lots of ammo.

We traveled down the hall, at which point we started to notice all the people that the aliens had taken control of (reminds me of a movie I saw once, but it's a tad different). They and several aliens were in rooms along the hallway together, and it was like the humans were keeping up an intergalactic assisted living community. They seemed to be more servants that performed menial tasks for the aliens than anything. Anyway, so we make it to the end of the building, and see this big window. The guy says to me, "The big alien is going to come through that window. Be prepared, he'll have a human alongside him."

I tell him, "Don't worry if we shoot the human. He's already under their control, so there's nothing we can do. Just get ready to shoot!"

Then the alien appears along the outside of the window and breaks the glass. He was a big fat alien too. He looked sort of like a cross between Jabba the Hut and Mother Brain. He started shooting this acid at us. I dodged the first wave of acid, but it got my pal. So I keep shooting at him, putting round after round into him, but then the alien turns on like an anti-grav pump or something. My shots start floating into the air! Then he gets the acid on my chest and it starts eating me alive! This is the point where I woke up.

Cool dream, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment